Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Breaking News! Part Duex!

OMG!  (aaaagggggghhhhhhhhh did I really just write that?)

Okay, I am a little excited 'cuz duex blogs ago I mentioned I currently (given the choice) will choose Barnes and Noble over Borders because Barnes and Noble has free wi fi.

Only to have a little gem of information sent directly to my email inbox that alerted me that Borders offers free wi fi too.

"Yes!" And in the same breath, "Damn them!"  Yes, Borders has wi fi.  Damn them 'cuz what am I going to use to decide now?  Rock? Paper? Scissors?

Okay if that is my biggest dilema of the month, I have nothing to complain about.

So, if you didn't know...now you know too.  Isn't it swell news?  That means you can read my blog at Barnes and Noble AND Borders now.

I wonder if they make more money selling books or more money on their cafe portion.  And instead of going to Google to see if I can find out the answer, I'm going to put it out there to the Universe (like this Borders wi fi thing) and see what shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment